Brit’s on the Go Protein Packed Canna-Granola when you want to be medicated, but also healthy!
Control the sugar and try out this protein-packed granola recipe that is scented with cinnamon and filled with oats, nuts and seeds.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes Servings 16 Calories 199 kcal
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds raw
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cannabis infused olive oil or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together oats, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax, protein powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Drizzle in honey and olive oil then stir well to evenly coat mixture. Spread mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Notes: Any type of nuts can be substituted for the pumpkin seeds and walnuts. Agave can make this vegan and also gluten free oats can be substituted to make a gluten free version.
I love granola! This sounds awesome!
What an amazing recipe! Love the shared content keep it up 👍🏽
-Louis from Hemp Generation 😉