Paul inspired recipe for sausage gravy; infused to give your mornings a extra kick
Prep Time 2 mins Cook Time 15 mins Total Time 17 mins SERVINGS: 4
Such a simple recipe, but it’s always a crowd pleaser. Serve over homemade biscuits for the best biscuits and gravy! And one of the family’s favorite whenever Paul made it
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 3 tbsp of cannabutter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups milk plus more, as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the sausage over medium heat in a large skillet, breaking it into small chunks as it cooks.
- When the sausage is cooked through, pour the flour over the meat and stir it to coat all of the meat.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the flour is soaked into the meat.
- Pour in half of the milk and stir until the gravy thickens.
- Pour in the remaining milk and stir until it comes to the consistency you like. If it gets to thick, add more milk as needed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over biscuits, hashbrowns, or eggs.